Thank you ♡ Zahvala

♥♥♡♥♥

I have spent the most fascinating time at the Christmas Art market in December. I learned a lot, met fascinating people, made friends and got feedback that I couldn't imagine. It was so interesting observing people coming by, observing at my jewelry, saying nothing and then coming back the next day and buying the piece that they couldn't forget. They just felt the vibration of the Barbara Nardoni Jewellery, and it didn't stop.  I met two beautiful and vise women who gave me great advices about my pieces. I hope I meet them again and that we can collaborate somehow. 
I would like to share some of the moments with you and thank all from the bottom of my heart for being there and buying my jewelry! Love you all!!! 

Me and my stand.

The atrium of the Post building at Cop street at Ljubljana.

My stand and the Christmas tree behind.

Barbara Nardoni Jewellery stand

Some of the new pieces of Barbara Nardoni Jewellery - Silver Lemon Balm Leaf Earrings

Some of the new pieces of Barbara Nardoni Jewellery - Silver Plantain Leaf Earrings 

Some of the new pieces of Barbara Nardoni Jewellery - Silver Rocky Ring

My neighbor Julijana and me.


Click to see more:

Video 01 about Barbara Nardoni Jewellery at VII. Christmas Art Market in Ljubljana

Video 02 about VII. Christmas Art Market in Ljubljana




Comments